Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Around and about!


I still haven't started classes, I wont for another week and a half!!! But I have been doing some fun things! I took a trip to the reservoir today. It was a little hike to a lake nearby the city and a bunch of the international students went together! It was quite funny, we looked like such tourists! I also went to the farmers market a few days ago. Dunedin has one of New Zealand's best farmers markets, with fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, sweets, eggs, and meat. It is all so delicious! It is in Dunedin once a week at the train station, so I will for sure be getting my food there every week! I have also had to do some things that aren't as fun like setting up my New Zealand phone, opening a bank account and applying for a license to prove I am of legal age!! I have been having tons of fun though, and will get to pick my courses in two days! I am going to try and get at least one if not two days off so I can have a lot of time to travel!! Exciting! I'll try to keep everyone updated! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! The farmer's market sounds wonderful, as does everything else you tell us about NZ. Happy Valentine's Day!! Sending you hearts and flowers. Grammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued by your blog. It's fun to follow along with where you are and where you are going. Keep sending. We love it. Papa

    ReplyDelete