Monday, February 25, 2013

First day of classes!

I had my first day of class today! I can already tell I am really going to like the ones I have choosen. I am taking a marine mammals course and right now we are learning about all kinds of fish and their behaviors, then later on in the course we will discuss sharks, rays, sea birds and large mammals like dolphins and whales! We also take a really interesting field trip on a research fishing boat so we can see first hand the types of fishing that are used in commercial fishing and the environmental complications from them. I cannot wait. This is right up my ally! As I go to more of my classes and learn about them I will keep you updated! Cheers for now!

1 comment:

  1. Right up your alley is right! I wish I could tag along. Enjoy. Grammi

    ReplyDelete