Monday, February 18, 2013

Beach Days!

The past two days we have had the most beautiful weather in Dunedin! I finished all of my course approval stuff on friday and monday so I am all set to start classes on monday! Because we have been having the most amazing weather my friends and I have gone to the beach both days! It is so amazing. The water is so blue and it is fun to see all of the surfers! The water is freezing but I went in both days! I figure what the hell! I live in a place where I am 10 minutes from the ocean, why not take advantage of that and go swimming! miss you all!





2 comments:

  1. Great to read the update. What classes have you signed up for? I'll be interested in hearing about them. Be careful in the ocean. Now, you'd have to carry ME on Your back if I went in with you. Love, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I read all your notes and i am glad that you are having great adventures. we are having cold misurable weather. one week until we take off for florida. great weather i hope. thanks for the info....continue having fun......papa

    ReplyDelete